THE ART OF MAKING BEAUTIFUL YARN
Jo Reeve, the author of the very popular Ashford Book of Carding, has twenty-seven years of spinning experience and will show you how to spin from the beginning through to advanced techniques.
Learn how to create unique yarns using different techniques and fibres and make five easy projects using your handspun yarn.
Step by step instructions and gorgeous colour photographs will take you on a new journey of creativity.
1. Making handspun yarn
2. Spinning Talk
4. Tools for Spinning
5. Spinning on the Drop Spindle
6. Plying – Making a two-ply Yarn
7. Navajo Plying – Making a three-ply Yarn
8. Yarn by Design
10. Fibre for Spinning
21. Commercially prepared Fibre
22. Novelty Yarns
23. Knot Yarn
24. Spiral Yarn
26. Slub Yarn
27. Core Spinning
28. Knitting and Weaving with Handspun Yarn