Elsa Krogh, Danish weaver, spinner and author, has brought together her favourite weaving patterns using four, six and eight shafts.
Elsa has woven beautiful and exciting shawls, scarves, cushions, towels, table runners, placemats and fabric material, She uses a variety of techniques from twill to summer and winter and modern backed weaves and there are projects for all levels of weaving experience. Many of the patterns are sourced from archival material from local museums.
Elsa brings a wonderful sense of continuity to her craft as well as elegant Scandinavian style.
92 pages. By Elsa Krogh
2. About the instructions
3. Towels with black warp stripes
4. Towels with coloured warp stripes
5. Placemats and towels in mock damask
6. Towels in Molly’s rib block weave
7. The mixed green warp
8. Off-white and black cushion in honeycomb
9. Black and off-white placemats in overshot
10. Scarves in pointed twill variation
11. Scarves in turned Ms and Os on a mixed warp
12. Placemats with “roses” in summer-&-winter and matching napkins in plain weave
13. The white warp
14. Shawl in Swiss Ms and Os
15.Jacket and suit material in backed weaves, samples only