SPUN OUT FIBRES
- Spinning wheels & Looms will be shipped direct to you from the Ashford Warehouse in New Zealand. Items returned for whatever reason will have to be sent back to the Warehouse at the buyer’s expense.
- The postage required is calculated at the Checkout. However, should the amount selected be insufficient or too much, Spun Out will contact you with the correct amount. Insufficient postage will require you to make the extra payment before goods can be dispatched. Overpayment of postage will be refunded to you via the same method payment was made.
- No order will be despatched until payment has been verified as received into our account in full.
- Spun Out has no control over how your order is handled once we deliver it to a Post Office. Please contact your local Post Office if you have concerns with a delivery.
- Where possible all goods despatched within Australia will be via Parcel Post. Postage cost will be calculated using both weight and volume and will vary from item to item. Any variation in postage cost will be to the buyers account.
Placing an order with Spun Out, by any means, indicates the buyer’s acceptance of the Charges, Shipping, and Terms and Conditions shown on this website.